Monday, January 16, 2012

What's up with this guy?! Please help (male perspective very welcome).?

Hi guys. I've been dating a guy for about a month. We'd fancied each other since we met a few months before and he finally asked me out. He was keen to tell me right from the start that he's looking for a relationship. I wasn't so sure about what I wanted but he said he was happy to take things at my pace. He wasn't pushing for and seemed understanding of the fact that I've had pretty negative relationships in the past. We had one night of pionate night where I ended up sleeping at his place but didn't go "all the way". After that he still seemed keen to see me, told me spending time with me was the most important thing. So about a week ago I was at work when a text message came through from him. We were meant to arrange a time to meet later that day so I thought it was about that. But it wasn't, the text just said "I should be free around 6 if you're still keen to meet for a s&^%!". I ume he meant 'shag'. The first thing I thought was that he had accidentally sent me a text meant for another girl. Was I wrong? Could it have been a bad joke? Well I got quite worked up and replied " you obviously sent that text to the wrong girl. I don't think we need to see each other again. Good luck to you". He didn't reply. The next day I text again thinking I'd been harsh and asked him if I'd got things wrong and tried to give him a chance to explain. He still didn't reply. It's now been 5 days. I sent him another text today saying I missed him and would really like to see him if he wanted to. Still nothing. I'm pretty fed up and I can't figure out why he won't talk to me. What do you guys think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment