Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Question about staying up late?

One of the greatest things in life that I look forward to is night time. I always stay up late, even as a child I would always get in trouble by my parents for staying up late as they would always force me to be in bed at a certain time period. This habit has never left me, it is who I am. But, I have read Benjamin Franklin's famous quote, "early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise." I have put this into consideration as a contribution to hindering my success in life, but I have also put into consideration Ren� Descartes opinion on the subject, Descartes (one of the greatest mathematicians/philosophers who ever lived) said that one of his favorite things in life that he enjoyed was to stay up late at night. I have put both of these genius/successful men's opinions into consideration. What do you think? Does sleeping early have anything to do with success in life? or is it negligible?

0 comments:

Post a Comment